Sunday, April 10, 2022

Bye bye, until next time

     Well, it is finally that dreaded time again, saying goodbye. Having finished everything, I'm putting it all in a Google Drive for higher quality preserving, which you can access here. Organization is good, which is why I put all components there. Having finished the project still has me wanting to do more, as I still have ideas I can implement, and things to brush up on. Even if I don't resubmit, which I doubt I even can, I'll still save it for the future, and include it in a future portfolio. Either way, here is some more organized links.


Google Drive (includes Instagram, short film, and postcard)


            Front of postcard teehee

            Back of card teehee x2




Instagram:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye bye, until next time

     Well, it is finally that dreaded time again, saying goodbye. Having finished everything, I'm putting it all in a Google Drive for h...