Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Introductory Post

     Hello! My name is Rodrigo, and I'm making this blog to keep up with my AICE Media class. While this is a requirement, I do see myself keeping this going even after finishing the course. I might even change the topics of the blog and focus on just a broader Film and TV blog. 

    I already have quite a bit of experience with Media productions, especially with script writing, cinematography, editing, and everything else relating to the more modern visual arts. I am taking AICE Media as a way to improve my Film-making skills as I use them quite frequently in my TV Production class. Even with the class having started a while ago, I already feel myself slowly improving as I am putting more thought into my productions. 

    So yeah, feel free to stick around and hear about all sorts of tips and tricks on media productions, script writing, After Effects, Premier Pro, Blender, Photoshop, and any other program I pick up along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye bye, until next time

     Well, it is finally that dreaded time again, saying goodbye. Having finished everything, I'm putting it all in a Google Drive for h...